Jobs in Pakistan 2023 for Latest Today Jobs Hiring in Government & Private sector. View all Latest Jobs 2023 Government Jobs from Newspaper Jobs 2023. Latest Jobs, Recipes, Tech.

Jennifer Lawrence Just Revealed Her Baby’s Name, and It’s So Meaningful

 

Jennifer Lawrence Just Revealed Her Baby’s Name, and It’s So Meaningful



Actor Jennifer Lawrence welcomed her first child in early 2022 but kept mum on the baby's name — until now, that is.

Jennifer, who is on the cover of Vogue's October 2022 issue, revealed her son's name in her cover story interview, even sharing that the name holds special significance for her and her husband Cooke Maroney. Their baby boy is named Cy after the legendary painter Cy Twombly; Maroney is a gallerist and Twombly is one of his favorite artists.

In the interview, JLaw also opens up about motherhood and how it's changed her perspective not only on herself and her family life, but on her career, too; she was newly pregnant while filming her upcoming movie Causeway and did a great deal of press for Don't Look Up while in her third trimester. 

“It’s so scary to talk about motherhood," she shared. "The morning after I gave birth, I felt like my whole life had started over. Like, now is day one of my life. I just stared. I was just so in love. I also fell in love with all babies everywhere. Newborns are just so amazing. They’re these pink, swollen, fragile little survivors. Now I love all babies. Now I hear a baby crying in a restaurant and I’m like, Awwww, precioussss.”




According to Jennifer, motherhood has impacted how she approaches her work as an actor, too. “So many of my films in the past have been about my mother, my childhood. I wonder what will happen now that I’ll be witnessing somebody else’s childhood," Jennifer explained. "And I wonder what he’s going to be talking about with his therapist. 'She wouldn’t put me down. She kisses me on the mouth. She asked me not to go to college.'”

Now that she's settled into her new role as a parent, Jennifer has several projects on her plate outside of motherhood. She's starring in No Hard Feelings, which Vogue describes as "a Harold and Maude–type comedy based on a Craigslist ad in which a mom was seeking someone to date her son before he went to college," and will step into the shoes of legendary Hollywood agent Sue Mengers in a biopic called, simply, Sue. While the Oscar winner will be keeping busy at work, home with baby Cy is definitely where her heart is. 

“I mean the euphoria of Cy is just—Jesus, it’s impossible,” she told Vogue. “I always tell him, I love you so much it’s impossible.”